Friday, January 1, 2016

2015: It's in the Rearview Baby!

Well here it is, just one day from a brand new year.  ONE DAY PEOPLE!!  As I was thinking back on 2015 and what it's meant for myself, my marriage, our child, this blog- it's been equal parts amazing and hard.  Sounds like any true journey- you take the good with the bad mmkay....

But as always, I wanted to end this year with a recap of your favorite blog posts as well as include the TOP POST OF ALL TIME!  Because....well...I've been blogging here for about 3 years now and have well over 400 published posts and it still surprises me what hits that #1 spot.

The Top Five Blog Posts of 2015

#1 & #2- For the first time on the blog, we've got a tie for 1st place!  Both posts have THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF VIEWS and could seriously NOT be more different in nature and content.

#3- A personal favorite of mine and literally ONE VIEW LESS then the #1 and #2 posts.  Now that's some crazy business mmkay!

#4- Such a wide variety of topics are covered here on the page and this just proves that y'all are liking what I'm throwing down for you!  This was seriously one of the most fun posts for me to do because I LOVED looking back at a year of food.  I enjoyed it so much that I'll probably do it again this year!
#5-  And finally- the straggler of the group was a post about the kiddo's homeschool program and my interaction with one of his teachers.  Y'all got FIRED UP with me and I just loved that!

Finally, THE #1 BLOG POST EVER on this blog-
2015 truly was a great year here- I feel as if this is the year that I've grown the most.  My marriage is ROCK SOLID and I feel like I've got this homeschooling business in the bag!  I'm happy, my family is healthy and we are living this amazingly blessed life.  I am thankful beyond words to be able to share all of that with you.

We've got some BIG things planned for 2016 and I just can't wait to share them with all of you but for now I'll simply say, 

Thank you for being here.

Loves,

The Homeschooled Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment