Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Measuring the Immeasurable

When you homeschool, there are SO many moments in time that reinforce to you that you are making the right choice.  It's hard to even put these moments into words and even more difficult to explain them to the peanut gallery.

Today, a moment happened.  Like so many other days before....but I just wanted to stop and share it with all of you.  Here's what I posted over on the Facebook page.



The kiddo & his trusty sidekick, Buddy Boy.
Because "dogs make everything better."
The kiddo just completed a mini science lesson & was walking to the couch full of complaints.

"My back hurts."
"My gut hurts."
"I'm tired."


He sat down, turned on the rest of his movie, Air Buddies, called for his trusty sidekick Buddy Boy & promptly snuggled under his blanket.

Then I hear- "dogs make everything better Mom."

GOOD LORD but this may be the sweetest thing ever. And you know what- I'm here. I get to see this & experience this because we homeschool.
Sometimes it's hard to express to people all those immeasurable benefits to homeschooling. How do you put this moment into words? You can't except to say that we are BLESSED to live this life.

Because Homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment