Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013

Wow!  What a year!

Homeschooled Housewife officially launched in June of 2013.  In that time frame we have seen over 7000 visitors to this blog- WOOHOO!!  And we have over 400 fan likes on our Homeschooled Housewife Facebook page.  I have to say, that's pretty exciting.

So what better time to look back on all that we've accomplished in just short 6 months, then at the end of the year?  How about we start with the Top 5 Most Viewed Blog Posts?  Here goes-

1.  Super Simple Broccoli Cheddar Soup
2.  Marriage- A Traditional Housewife
3.  Marriage- The UNpopular Guidelines We Follow
4.  Its NOT a Charter School
5.  How I Taught My Son to Read

And a look back wouldn't be complete without my personal favorites from this past year.  So here's my personal Top 5.

1.  Top 10 Reasons Homeschool Moms Could Rule the World
2. Marriage- The Good Wife's Guide
3.  Ten Things I Would Tell My Newlywed Self
4.  The Day I Talked to my 8 year old About Suicide
5.  An Organic Cow is a Special Cow


My goals in starting this blog were to help encourage others to homeschool and to support women like myself.  I am a busy, working homeschooling Mom and I believe in a Traditional Marriage where the wife is the homemaker and heart of her family.  This is my story.

 I am so thankful that I get to share a piece of myself with all of you.

So as we end 2013 and look forward to a bright and fulfilling 2014- I want to say thank you.  Thank You to all of you who have stopped by to read about my journey.  Thank You for your continued support and I look forward to our growth and the future of The Homeschooled Housewife!



No comments:

Post a Comment