Friday, November 8, 2013

Grocery Budget Challenge- Week #3

Well here it is- Friday and I'm just NOW getting to posting Week #3.  Ooops- sorry!

The good news is that I did MUCH better this week and only spent $139 at Safeway.  WhooHoo!

Here was my meal plan for this week.

Monday
Leftover Pizza from the weekend

Tuesday
Pinto Bean Tacos

Wednesday
Chickpea and Quinoa Burgers
Alexa brand Fries

Thursday
Canned Chili and Rice 
Salad

Friday
Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Soup *Double Batch

Saturday
Macaroni & Cheese w/Salad *Double Batch

Sunday
Leftovers


This week I also made some Blueberry Muffins for breakfast.  My husband was on-call at work so did not get to sit down and eat a hot breakfast all week.  I also made some Applesauce Cinnamon Oat Muffins- which the kid LOVED and another batch of Pumpkin Bread to stick in my freezer.

Want to go back and see the previous weeks?




No comments:

Post a Comment