Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Letter of Thanks to my Husband

Husband,

I am SO very thankful for you, my husband.

I am thankful for all of your hard work.  Day in and day out.

I am thankful for the way you love me unconditionally.  For the times when you surprise me by bringing me home my favorite chocolate.  I am thankful for the times you remind me to wear more comfortable shoes and for the times you make me stop and rest.

I am thankful that we can laugh together and that you understand my "potty" humor.

I am thankful we created an amazing son together and for our special bond as a family of 3.

I am thankful for every day that I get to spend with you, even when you make me angry.  I am thankful for the opportunity to serve you and show you how much I love you.

I am thankful for the concern you have over my safety.  Reminding me to not be out after dark or to keep my mace handy.

I am thankful for your soft side and your kind heart.  For the love you show to those who are important to you.  I am thankful for your devotion to your sick Father and aging Grandmother.  For your love of our beloved puppies and your gentleness of spirit.

I am thankful for your loyalty to me during difficult times.

I am thankful for your hand to hold and your shoulder to lean on.  I am thankful for your strength and unwavering dependability.

I am thankful for your knowledge and ability to fix just about anything.  I am thankful for your mind and your aptitude.

But most importantly- I am thankful to be loved by you.

Husband- I am SO very thankful for you.

I Love You,
Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment