Friday, July 4, 2014

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

Oh.  My.  Gawd.

The Homeschooled Housewife Facebook page has officially hit 1,000 likes.


I'm just gonna stop a moment and take it all in.  This is pretty big and I have to admit that I've been driving my family nuts all day as I watch the counter get closer and closer to the 1K mark.

Just a little over a year ago, I started The Homeschooled Housewife.  I've spent a lot of time working on the blog and posting away over on Facebook.  I'm even trying to figure out "the Twitter" but really- it's not  my fav.  My goal in the last year has been simple.  To encourage others.

So when I started my Facebook page to accompany this blog, it took me months to hit 50 fans.  Months!!!  And here we are, just a year later and I'm at 1,000 likes.  Can I just tell you all how awesome this is for me and what great encouragement for me to continue on!

Now listen, I know that some of you may feel I'm being a little silly.  And that's ok- I get it.  But as with any labor of love, you have to start small and work your way up.  I desire to be like many of my favorite bloggers- a beacon of encouragement.  But I want to do it my way.  So I will continue to plug along, to share my life, to talk about my family's journey and hopefully to inspire others to do the same.  There's nothing silly about that.

And we all know that I can't continue to do that without all of you, the fans.  All 1,000 of you!  I am ever present of the fact that The Homeschooled Housewife doesn't exist without you and so I offer my deepest thanks.  Seriously- THANK YOU.  You are helping me to build this great community and your words of encouragement keep me going.  You are awesome.

To the next 1,000 fans and growing.  To infinity and beyond.

The Homeschooled Housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment