Monday, July 7, 2014

Mommy Bloggers Unite!


You've heard me talk about my desire to inspire and encourage others, right?  But where does the Homeschooled Housewife find her encouragement?  Ooohh....I'm so glad you asked!  Today I will be sharing with you my top 10 favorite fellow Mommy bloggers.  Some are all about laughs (please excuse the foul language) while some of them provide encouragement for marriage, some focus on our food and then others are just plain awesome all around.

Someday, I hope to be on a list somewhere of someone's favorite Mommy bloggers.  Only time will tell...

Top 10 of my personal favorites, in no particular order.

  1. Jen Hatmaker- Not only is she hilarious but her husband is a motorcycle riding pastor.  Seriously- does it get any better then this?!?
  2. Time Warp Wife- All about a Christ centered marriage with focus on house and home and your role as a wife.
  3. 100 Days of Real Food- What started out as a pledge for her family, turned into a lifestyle.  If you want to get the processed foods OUT- this is the woman to help you!
  4. Lady GooGoo Gaga- She is not your normal Mom.  Laugh out loud, bust a gut FUNNY!  Beware of the foul language.
  5. Diary of a Mom- Every single time she posts on Facebook, I cry.  It's that good.  Amazing writing from a Mom who provides inspiration not only to those with autistic kids but to all Moms.
  6. The Busy Mom- Encouragement for the busy homeschooling Mom.
  7. Happy Wives Club- Changing the tone of marriage one couple at a time and proving that happily ever after does exist!
  8. Baby Sideburns- Bringing you the shits and giggles of motherhood and everything in between.  Don't forget to check out her tiger pants!  
  9. Club 31 Women- A safe place for women who have a passion for husband, home and family. 
  10. Thrifty NW Mom- Helping us save money, one penny at a time.  Tips, coupons, recipes, travel- it's all here! 


Special shout out to The Food Babe, while she's not a Mommy, she is an awesome source of inspiration for me.  This is my go to blog for living a natural lifestyle, tips on how to reduce the chemicals in our everyday products and food inspiration!


Wow!  That's a pretty awesome list!  And I hope that it can provide you with some inspiration and encouragement just as it does for me.  I love supporting fellow Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment