Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 In Review

Happy New Year Friends!

It's official, 2015 is here!  While I'm super excited to get started on a brand new year, I felt we needed to wrap things up here on the blog from 2014.  It was a pretty awesome year for my family and for this blog.

We discussed a wide variety of topics.  I shared with you some frustrations and many of our joys.  The kiddo finally mastered 3 and 4 digit subtraction and addition, I got a second part time job, the husband decided he wanted to help with this blog...seriously, it was a great year for us.  In that time, I was busy blogging away and we hit 25,000 viewers.  YAY!!!!!

In no particular order, here's the Top 10 Blog Posts of 2014-


  1. Copycat Frozen Burritos
  2. Cold and Flu Season Survival Kit
  3. The Summer Schedule
  4. Vegetarian Whole Food Freezer Meals
  5. On Being a Traditional Wife
  6. Homeschooled Housewife's Menu Planner
  7. To All the Naysayers
  8. He's Extra Special
  9. How Do You Homeschool
  10. 14 Days of Love Challenge

I hope you'll take a moment and look back on all the great things from 2014.  I sure had fun reminiscing and I'm super excited to get started blogging this year.  Bring it 2015- it's gonna be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment