Friday, May 30, 2014

It's my Blogaversary!


It's official folks.  The Homeschooled Housewife began just over one year ago this month.

I simply can't believe how far that I've personally grown in the last year.  Documenting and sharing your life and your family's life can be difficult at times.  Wondering if anyone feels the same way or is going through the struggles and joys that I am going through.  Putting your marriage out there.  Exposing your child.  I have to be honest and say, that yes- at times it does weigh heavily on me.  Am I making the right choice?

But then sometimes I look back, I scroll through my old blog posts or Facebook posts and I know.  Yes, I'm doing the right thing.  What I'm sharing with you all is real.  It's my story but it's also your story.  And I read through some of the private messages I've received- where fans of The Homeschooled Housewife have expressed their thanks and appreciation and it encourages me to continue on. 

We are all on this journey together- Motherhood, Marriage and Homeschooling and I'm so thankful that I can give it a voice.  I have truly enjoyed writing and opening up my life.  I feel like I've found a community of people who finally, FINALLY understands.  And can I just say- that's really an amazing feeling!

This last year has seen some pretty varied topics.  I've discussed what it means for me to be a great wife, I've asked you all questions on parenting, I've shared recipes, talked about our current education system, shared our family's conversations, encouraged you to make better food choices, discussed our personal homeschooling methods, heck- I've even shown you all photos of my closet!!  Seriously- there's been a LOT going on here!  And I'm super excited to see what this next year will bring.

But now I just want to say Thank You.  To You.  My readers and fans.  We are all building a pretty awesome community of supportive Wives, understanding Mothers and encouraging Homeschoolers.  And that is the real reason I'm here- YOU.

Thank You!

To Infinity and Beyond.

The Homeschooled Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment