Saturday, August 15, 2015

Welcome!

The Homeschooled Housewife Facebook page is growing!  LOVE THAT!  We are super close to hitting the 2,000 mark and for some of you that may not seem like a big deal, but for me...yeah, it's pretty exciting!

This page and blog are my true passions.  I have enjoyed sharing with all of you and documenting it here.  I feel as if I've grown so much as a person and a writer and it's making me a better Mom.  So Wow.

In response to the recent growth over on the Facebook page, I posted this.  And you know I had to share it here with all of you just in case you missed it!

We are creating a amazing community.  So Thank You all for being here!

Hey!  Look!  It's Me!  Chrissie aka The Homeschooled Housewife


This week has seen a few more faces to the page- WELCOME!

Allow me to introduce myself- I'm Chrissie, The Homeschooled Housewife. I started this page because I couldn't find one like it- anywhere. I wanted a place to vent, to talk about Motherhood, to share in my homeschooling joys & fails, to appreciate marriage- you know...LIFE.

I desired a spot that didn't care if I said a bad word or let my kid listen to rap music but would understand my need to shelter him. I wanted to be surrounded by like minded people who value marriage & family. I wanted to encourage others to make positive changes. I wanted to put a face to homeschooling, to marriage, to motherhood.

What you'll find here at The Homeschooled Housewife:

-An open mind
-A mostly positive attitude & approach
-Friendship
-Understanding
-Encouragement
-Lots of food pics
-Real life convos
-A glimpse at a real marriage
-Some homeschooling stuff
-The occasional Praise Jesus
-Real life struggles
-Cute dog pics

And so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment