Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Homeschool Prayer

It's been a particularly difficult week and it's only Tuesday.  Sigh....

So today I posted this prayer over on the Facebook page.  If you're struggling, please know that you aren't alone.  No one ever said this would be easy but I promise it will be worth it.


Lord,

Thank You for this blessing. For the ability to stay home with my child, to teach, to nurture, to guide.

Please continue to provide me the patience to carry on. To sit & explain the same exact thing day in and day out. To struggle side by side with my child as I fight to teach & they push to learn.

Give me the strength to shrug off the naysayers. The ability to focus on my child & his strengths as we battle both the highs & lows from learning at home.

Protect us as we travel this road less traveled. Forgive me my many, many mistakes as I struggle to be Wife, Mother & Homeschooler. For it is through you that all things are possible.

And when the load seems to much to bear, thank you Lord for giving me the wisdom to remember the why. The reason we call ourselves homeschoolers- because even in the struggle, there is joy.

Thank you Lord for this blessing.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment