Friday, November 18, 2016

Thankful Letter To The Husband

Babe,

Another year.  Praise Jesus we made it.

This year had a few more lows then anticipated but through it all, I had you.  We struggled a bit but we worked through it and we are stronger for it.  I am so thankful to have you by my side, always.

We've always been a team but this year proved how great we really are together.

The outside influences were strong this year and at times- trying.  But you will always be my steady force and for that, I am thankful.

A few days ago, we celebrated 13 years of marriage.  Wow.  I am so incredibly proud of us and so thankful for you, our marriage, the sweet little family we've created, the house we've turned into a home and all the beautiful blessings we've MADE together simply because two people fell in love.

We are quickly coming up on 17 years together total and in that time, you have been my constant.  I have never doubted that you loved me and that is the most amazing gift any husband can give to his wife.

Thank You.

For always loving me, for accepting me, for working for the future, for believing in us and our family, for setting aside the outside influences and remembering what truly matters- thank you.

I love you.

Your Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment