Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Just Love Your Beautiful Faces

I posted this over on the Facebook page last night and I just thought it was SO good that I should probably share it here too!

As I was scrolling through the new page likes (sometimes I like to see who likes me- I'm a freak) I was overwhelmed by all your beautiful profile pics.
We are all so different at first glance. Young, old, couples, white, black, that one girl rockin the pink hair, tattoos, religions, motorcycles, single men (wait- what?!?), large families, gun enthusiasts, baby wearers, newly married, grandmas & grandpas, holy buckets someone after my own heart in a Samcro t-shirt, different countries, teachers, vegans, same sex couples, homeschoolers, public schoolers....
At first glance, we are such a varied group of people who have come together in this one spot. This little corner of the internet where we all hide out together. And it's pretty amazing when you think about. Us. Here. Supporting one another.
But take another look.
We snuggle our babies, we love on our men, we cherish our women, we embrace education, we love freedom, we live our lives. Fully. Completely.
We aren't so different after all.
So tonight- a big thank you to the fans. We are different & yet- the same. Thank you for being here in our tiny little corner of the Internet world. We're so glad we could share this with you & so blessed to have you here.
PS- I promise I'm not stalking you all. I just love your beautiful faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment